Thursday, October 3, 2013

Votre Vu Duette Luxe Lip Balm and Hand Creme

So, I love me some sweet smelling hand/body creme and I can never get enough lip products so I am  convinced that the Votre Vu Duette Luxe Lip Balm and Hand Creme was sent straight from heaven just for me. As you probably figured out from the name you get a hand creme and a lip balm in one package. The creme is in a tube with an extra compartment attached to the cap which holds the lip balm and a small mirror. It's small enough to throw into your purse which makes it super convenient all around. This tube has taken a real beating traveling in my purse and suitcases and it still looks and performs as good as new.

The "almond pie" hand creme has an incredibly soft and sweet scent that lasts for quite a while after application. It doesn't smell sickeningly sweet or fake at all and the formula is thick, rich and really moisturizes.  It's not greasy and absorbs pretty quickly into the skin. Bottom line, it ticks every box.

The lip balm is slightly less impressive. It goes on totally sheer and gives the lips a subtle satin finish with a super silky feel, but it's not as nourishing as I like my balms to be. It does the trick though and it's got a pleasant enough fruity scent.

This is my first Vorte Vu purchase and I loved it so much I've been scouring their site and building quite the wish list for myself! Their Love Me Deux looks especially good along with the Nouveau Glow Bilberry Bergamont Peel and .... oh who am I kidding I want it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment