Thursday, October 3, 2013

Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub

I got the Giovanni Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub for Christmas last year and promtly fell in love.
It comes in a pretty good sized (9oz) frosted plastic tub.
It smells like real, rich hot chocolate and it actually warms up your skin on contact! Perfect for those cold winter days.
The sugar isn't ground so finely that it dissolves before you are able to exfoliate anything, but the granules are smooth enough that it's not too rough on the skin. It buffs and smooths the skin without irritating it and it leaves your skin with a hint of that chocolatey scent :)
The formula has stayed thick and sugary every since I opened it. A lot of scrubs I've tried end up getting watery and before I know it all the sugar granules are gone! But not this one.

Overall I absolutely LOVE this. I have no complaints at all and it's a great gift!


I think I'll be trying their Cool Mint Lemonade Salt Scrub once Summer roles around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment