Saturday, October 26, 2013

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm Review

I'm a sucker for new lip balms. It doesn't matter how many I have, if I see one that looks good or different I'll grab it! And so I have found myself in the possession of an EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm.

Mine is in Pomegranet Raspberry, one of the limited edition holiday offerings.


The packaging is the most noticable thing about this product. It's obviously nothing like your run-ofthe-mill lip balm twist up tube. The sphere is about the size of a golf ball, which doesn't make it convenient to carry around in a little purse, but it IS easy to find in a big one! The top half twists off to reveal a dome of product. Pretty cute, huh?
 

This EOS Balm is 100% natural and the formula is nice and rich without being too heavy or thick on the lips. It contains shea butter, vitaimin E and has NO parabens or patrolatum. I'm trying to stay away from products containing patroleum, but it's difficult since they seem to be in everything! The scent is subtle and fruity and it has a slightly sweet flavor. I seem to have a difficult time finding natural lip balms that really do the job. They tend to be thin and slippery, but this balm instantly soothed my chapped lips and kept them protected for hours.
 This might end up being my go-to this Winter.

You can get it for about $3.20 for 0.25 oz at CVS or your local grocery.

No comments:

Post a Comment