Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I need the JuveRest Pillow!


Okay, so once I got passed the fact that it looks like some sort of New Age torture device, I have decided that I need this pillow.

I've known for a while that at least some of my fine lines are caused from shoving my face into my pillow. That's my favorite position, what can I say? I've tried adjusting my sleeping position and it just doesn't work.  So, I can only assume that these lines will keep getting deeper, until they become full on wrinkles!

This pillow looks like serious business though. Like it won't take "no" for an answer. Like it will FORCE you to sleep in the perfect Sleeping Beauty Pose.
It also looks like you might wake up with a huge crick in the neck! But, hey. I'd try it.

...probably not for $180 though.

**This has been a totally random rambling session**

No comments:

Post a Comment