Thursday, October 3, 2013

Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream

Like everyone I know I love Burt's Bees lip balms. I always have one within reach. I've even turned
my boyfriend on to the original, minty one! But Burt's got a lot of other great products as well and this is one of them.

The Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream is a lightweight, thin moisturiser that hydrates the skin like crazy, without greasiness! The first time I used it, I thought it felt like I was just rubbing water into my skin, but after a few seconds of lightly massaging it in, it suddenly absorbed and my skin felt firm with moisture. I know that sounds weird but it's the only way I can think of to describe it at the moment. It was like my skin just sucked it all up and felt really happy about it! The texture of my skin felt smoother as well.

My favorite thing about it is that it is really lightweight but still does its job, which makes it perfect for Summer. I have a really hard time finding the right moisturizer for the humid Summers here, since some days are so hot and humid that the thought of slathering anything on my face just seems icky. But we all know that we must moisturize! and now I can without worrying about how my makeup will apply on top of it.

It apparently contains cotton extract. Is cotton good for your skin? Burt says it is. All I know is that the products in this line have a distinctly cottonesque scent. It doesn't last after application though.
Also, it should be noted, considering the name of the product, I have experience no irritation, redness or breakouts while using this product. Oh, and it comes with a pump that is really easy to control, which is great.

I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a hydrating yet lightweight moisturizer.

There's a whole line of Sensitive products including this Daily Moisturizing Cream, Facial Cleanser, Eye Cream, Night Cream and Cleansing Towelettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment