Monday, October 7, 2013

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum Review

I had been in the market for something with retinol in it for a while. It's an ingredient that's hyped heavily, but it's actually got some science behind it. Anyway, I decided on Neutrogena's Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Serum (Whew! what a name!) While I don't have any deep wrinkles I do have fine lines and this product claims to "reduced appearance of wrinkles such as crows feet, under eye and laugh lines." Did it deliver? Read on :)


This product comes in a sturdy container with a pump (that actually works), contains 1 fl oz and retails for about $19. The directions say to apply one drop, once a day,  onto finger tips and massage it into the skin. I use more than that though, to thoroughly cover my entire face. I usually use a full pump. This thick yellow serum has a slippery consistency and takes a while to absorb so I only use it before bed. It has an odd smell too. I can't quite describe it. It's not horrible, but a bit medicinal.

I didn't keep track of exactly how long I had been using it before I saw results, but I did and still do see results. My skin looks more even, bright and just overall healthier. The fine crows feet I had just begun to notice seem to have disappeared as well, which seems way too good to be true even though I'm seeing it with my own eyes. I don't apply it under my eyes, since that area is so delicate, but I do put some on the sides of my eyes, where those crows feet appear.

If you have really sensitive skin it suggests (as all retinol products do) that you only use it once every other day for a week or two to build up your skins tolerance level to it, then start using it daily. I felt some tingly stuff going on the first few times I used it, but never had any redness or irritation from it.

I've been really impressed with the results from this product. So many anti-aging products don't even come close to living up to their claims, but this one really delivers.

I recommend this product to just about anyone, because who doesn't want better looking skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment