Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Daily Boost Review


My hair tends to be a bit limp, especially up at the roots, so I'm always willing to try anything that will help give me some lift and volume. Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Daily Boost does just that.

This is a light weight root spray that also provides some protection again damage caused by heat styling - Which is a good thing, because to get the best results, you'll need to use a blow drier.

What I love about this product is that it gives a natural looking boost to the roots. You won't look like you just stepped out of an 80's rock music video, with super high and crunchy hair! The effect is a soft lift and it makes your hair smell great! And the best part about it is, it's not sticky or stiff.  I don't feel it in my hair at all.

For the best results, I towel try my hair, then spray 3-5 pumps into my roots (the sprayer on the bottle makes it really easy to access the roots) then I lightly massage it around my roots to help spread it out, flip my head over and blow dry. Be carefull not to apply too much or you will definitely be able to feel the product in your hair. If you have thinner hair you will probably only need 2-3 pumps.

I recommend this to anyone who has limp, lifeless hair and wants an easy fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment