Saturday, October 19, 2013

Glam Natural Cream Blush Review and Swatch

It's hard for me to get excited about blush. Really hard. So, I'm honestly not sure why I was interested in Glam Natural's Cream Blush, but I was and now .... well, I'm kind of excited. Kind of.

Let's start with the formula. It's called a cream but if I had to pick a word to describe this blush it would be gel. This is fantastically emollient, making it easy as pie to blend out and it gives those cheeks a fresh dewy finish. If you've got dull dry skin, this will do wonders for you! However if your skin is oily, this might turn into a big mess. It felt a big heavy on my skin at first, but after giving it time to soak in a bit that heaviness went away.
Shade Ashley, Ashley

I got this in the shade Ashley, Ashley and when I first swatched it on my hand I had a moment of "Oh, no! This is not going to be pretty" It looked way too Bleach Blonde Barbie for my taste. Luckily though, there was nothing artificial about my finished look. This cream/gel/whatever gave my cheeks a lovely, naturally youthful glow, with no shimmers! Yay!

I highly recommend this blush for anyone looking for a natural, dewy finish, especially those with dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment