Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner Review



The short of this review is, I think I've found the shampoo and conditioner I never knew I was always looking for. Seriously, I'm in love with these products and my hair!

I've never put too much thought into my shampoo or conditioner and to be honest I didn't know much about Living Proof products, but then a few months ago a friend started raving about them, so I decided to give them a try. And let me tell you, I'm SO glad I did!

The Living Proof Full Shampoo is sulfate-free and is formulated for daily use. It is apparently safe for color treated hair, but my hair is not color treated so I can't attest to that. What I CAN tell you is this stuff delivers on every other level. I used it with their Full Conditioner - an oil and silicone free product -  and my hair was left feeling super clean and had way more volume than usual. Honestly I didn't even think that was possible, especially not from just shampooing and conditioning. I didn't use any styling products at all and my hair had so much body! What was equally impressive was the fact that it felt so light and SO clean while still feeling healthy - not stripped. And that feeling lasted for about 3 days. I don't wash my hair every day. It's not necessary and it's such a pain to dry it! And usually by day three, things are looking really limp and just sad. But with Living Proof my hair still looked great on day three. Crazy, huh?
Crazy good!

Another thing I love about these products is the fragrance. It's a nice, soft, kind of herbal scent and it leaves my hair smelling amazingly fresh for days.

In the past, if I wanted voluminous hair I had to slather on a bunch of mousse, or spray my roots and massage  and apply heat to activate. But with the Living Proof Full Shampoo and Conditioner I don't have to do anything extra, if I don't want to.
I recommend these to anyone who wants extra bounce without the extra work!

You can buy Living Proof products in the US at Sephora, Nordstrom, Ulta and QVC. In Canada at Sephora. In Europe at SPACE.NK.apothecary. In Australia at Mecca Cosmetica. And of course you can buy from their website which offers free shipping on every order. How awesome is that?

I will be reviewing more Living Proof products in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment