Monday, November 25, 2013

Farm House Fresh Sugar Sugar Gift Set Review


If you're looking for a sweet gift to give, this just might be it. This was given to me as a thank you gift, and I love it so much I feel like I should give a thank you gift for the thank you gift!
This gift set, comes with a tub of Sweet Cream Fine Body Scrub, a tube of Whoopie! Shea Butter Hand Cream - in white velvet buttercream - and a cute little wooden spoon you can use to easily scoop out the sugar scrub.

The butterceam hand cream smells unbelievably good! It is absolutely my new favorite hand cream. It smells so sweet, yet soft. It doesn't make you smell like frosting or anything. It smells better, if you can believe it.  And it leaves my hands smelling delicious for hours! Seriously, this stuff lasts. A lot of popular vanilla and baked goods-type scents kind of have a fake, chemical fragrance to them. Like they just couldn't get it quite right, but Farm House Fresh found the secret recipe with this one.
The forumla is creamy, hydrating and not greasy.

The Sweet Cream Fine Body Scrub is almost as yummy smelling (nothing can equal the whoopie cream though) The sugar granules are a nice small size and not too abrasive on the skin. It has a creamy vanilla scent that leaves your skin smelling sweet for hours. After I used it last night, I kept wondering which lotion I used to make my skin smell so great. It took a while to convince myself that I had indeed used a fragrance free lotion and that the scent was actually left by this scrub.

I definitely recommend this gift set. I love it more every time I use it.
You can buy it online for $36.

I'm loving the Whoopie! Cream so much I think I'm going to have to buy the Body Cream in the same scent for $30.


2 comments:

  1. This looks great as a Christmas present! I love this review :) Nice blog!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was surprised at how yummy smelling this stuff leaves your skin.

      Delete