Thursday, December 26, 2013

Coastal Scents Step One Eye Primer Review

I can sum up this product in one word. Perfect. So I won't drone on with a long review.


This is a dense, cream formula and it's really easy to apply and blend. It has a light beige tint when it comes out of the tube, but sheers out completely. This primer has intensified the finish of every shadow I have tried with it so far.  And there is no creasing, smudging or fading for a full 12 hours. Step One Primer has given new life to shadows that I had given up on, due to their tendency to majorly crease. Even my super cheap Dollar Store shadow lasts all day long with this primer underneath.

I also apply it on my under eye area before my concealer which gives me a better finish from the very start and gives me several more hours of wear time before I need any touch ups.

This tube is $9.95, and I think it's totally worth that, but Coastal Scents has frequent sales so you can probably get it for less.

No comments:

Post a Comment