Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask

Okay, so I get black heads. I get them on my nose mostly, but I get a few on my cheeks. And just like everyone else I HATE them. I've been using Neutrogena's Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask for longer than I can remember at this point and I've been taking it for granted! Recently I left it at home when I went on an extended vacation thinking "Oh, my skin looks great and I need to cut down what I take with me, so I'll leave this one behind"  Such a mistake! The black heads came back and I had nothing to combat them! Until I got home, of course,  and after using this just once I noticed an improvement. (for the record I WAS washing my face! The philosophy cleanser I was using just wasn't doing anything for my blackheads)

The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide (3.5%) You can use it ever day as a cleanser or once a week as a mask. Isn't that awesome! If you've got really sensitive skin the mask might not be for you. At least you won't want to leave it on for the full 5 minutes that recommended. I usually only keep it on for about 2-4 minutes and my face is bright RED when I get out of the shower. I don't mind though, because it clears my skin right up. I use this 2-3 times a week and that's enough for me to keep those nasty suckers at bay.

It's only about $7 for 4.2 fl oz and you can get it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment